Products & Services
The Radio-audience survey is conducted by IPSOS research agency on behalf of NIELSEN ADMOSPHERE BULGARIA
The Radio-audience Survey is conducted as continuous project based on a national representative sample.
Questionnaire was tested and approved via a pilot national representative survey of the Bulgarian radio audience commissioned and supported by the leading radio stations in Bulgaria and executed by Ipsos in 2014 as well as by Nielsen Admosphere Bulgaria clients who have signed a contract for the purchase of Radio-audience data.
The copyright on the results of the Survey, as well as the exclusive right to distribute these, belong to Nielsen Admosphere Bulgaria. The results of the Survey cannot be disclosed, published in whole or in part without the written consent of Nielsen Admosphere Bulgaria.
Representativeness of the sample:
- by region, gender, age, size of settlement
Methodology of the study:
- Personal interview at the respondent’s home (electronic questionnaire aided by laptop/tablet)
- Day-after recall within 15-minutes intervals
- Interviews are collected from January to December
- Covers all radio station broadcasting in Bulgaria – both national and local
- Published as so-called Rolling sample
- Results delivered via web analytical application Media Puls (provided by Ipsos)
- Population 15-69 y. o.
- 12,000 per year (12 waves á 1,000 respondents)
- Rating, daily reach, cumulative (weekly) reach, share and average listening in minutes
- Possible to analyze according to different demographics, lifestyle and radio stations